Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Go where your dreams are...They're only a second away from coming

Everything I have lost has brought me to where I am today. .... I am stronger now because of all of the things that I've lost.If theres's one thing that I've learned in my life,it's when it's time to let go of something,let it go.Surrender to the things that are obstacles and set them free...Because,in order to let something better come into your life,you need to release the things that no longer serve you...Know,that at first because you haven't received your goal after you've manifested it in 6 months not even in a year,you will receive your dreams..Because first you have to let go,and trust,and have patience...... and then,believe. ..And then the closer it comes to you the closer your dreams,your visions,come to you when they're ready..... Everyday is a new journey when it comes to manifesting your life's purpose..... it comes closer and closer, and you'll know when your manifestations are ready to come to you, there is a magical energy in your body that just shines because you feel things flowing to you as it just comes to you literally,out of nowhere...... And believe me,there is no such thing as luck. We make our luck happen. When you allow yourself to focus on the direction where your dreams are,you put yourself in the right place.. And then,it just happens! Look around you,what are you grateful for today? Everyday your dreams take you to a newer level of commitment you see. So just keep on going,keep on manifesting and keep on trusting..Think of it this way,once you receive your manifestations,you have the rest of your life to grow with it..Whether,it's a relationship or a business or a new part of the world you're manifesting to live,or maybe it's just money,once it's here in your life,what do you plan to do with it after it connects with you? You see,with me,I'm manifesting one thing,but the ONE MAJOR manifestation,has other manifestations involved into one...they have to grow and form into one unit which in time it is going to. I've seen it,I've visualized the WHOLE manifestation,I've sweated it out and prayed and cleared my energy to allow for these things to come into play.. You betcha I've surrendered and my friends have seen me grow and heard me sweat things out and they've heard my fears.... But like my mentors (yes, I consider you guys my mentors, you know who you guys are)have guided me and allowed for me to see past the fears..To let me see that everything IS COMING TO ME.....My angels have definitely lost feathers,but the truth is,I've never stopped believing,EVER...Because, I've always believed in my journey and I've always believed in my dreams..And the miracles and blessings,they're constantly coming,because I TRULY BELIEVE in my dreams.. so,please....STAND IN YOUR POWER, stay focused on your visions..NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY,always remember,this is YOUR LIFE.....LIVE IT YOUR WAY!So go where your dreams are they're only one second away from coming *Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & Namaste Love & light* ♧~☆☆☆☆☆BLISS BE YOURS☆☆☆☆☆~♧

4 comments:

  1. Loved this essay, Penny. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts with the rest of us.

    Thank you also for being a great friend.

    Love

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Kathy..... I will always guide you and everyone else who needs it

      Delete
  2. Disini kami menjual Obat Sipilis herbal Gang Jie dan Gho Siah dari De Nature Indonesia yang diformulasikan kusus dengan kandungan herbal alami yang berkasiat, mampu mengobati penyakit sipilis, gonore, dan keputihan berlebih secara efektif tanpa menimbulkan efek samping. Selain terbuat dari bahan herbal, obat tersebut juga telah terdaftar dan teruji klinis oleh BPOM Ri jadi sudah terbukti ampuh. Dijamin dalam waktu 3-5 hari penyakit sipilis yang anda alami dapat disembuhkan.

    ReplyDelete