Friday, March 13, 2015

Fall So Brightly That When You Get Back Up..You're Shimmering Bright Light

Stand up and take the fall....when you fall you can get up and land on your feet and see the shimmering lights surrounding you...It's not easy to accept the fall,especially if you fall hard!But when you're tough you can see the path that is leading you to where you need to be..How often have we all been there? I know for sure it's been plenty of times,but when you're powerful NOTHING STAND IN YOUR SHIMMERING LIGHT...What's better than knowing that you can do or be anything you want because you've fallen and picked yourself back up?nothing is better than that,right? I see your faces lighting up and blushing....Because you know you have...Hey its ok,that's what makes us stronger and more powerful....Be proud of your mistakes and don't forget how or why they happen,because it's all a part of the learning lessons we have in life!that's the beauty of life...And never forget that...Your dreams be one reality through falling..Because it's when you fall hard the you see stars and when you see these stars,then it'll guide you to a higher level of detail and precision of the directions for your path in life. So when you fall,don't say I've fallen and I can't get up,say I've fallen and I got back up and made a successful choice in life!Yes I've fallen so brightly that when I got back up,I shimmered brightly too. .all the way to the top of my dreams..Sure they started slow but my dreams told me to fasten my seat belts because the journey was speeding all the way up to more than I ever imagined my life could take me,very fast...And you too can be there!Never stop dreaming and always keep fighting and visualizing where you want to be..When you visualize your dreams,they connect to your soul and attract to you easier and with a strong sense of knowing that they're coming into your life faster than you think could ever imagine Love & Light and stand in your shimmering light,proudly! Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment