Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Trolls With The Mostest

We've all been there plenty of times......We say the wrong thing at the wrong time GOD FORBID YOU act human.... People are bored,so bored that they have to harass you and criticize everything,right?well not here!Because I am way to powerful and strong to deal with trolls...Because I am a warrior...Warriors don't allow you to strike. .We just get up and walk away strong and brave and beautiful.........So next time someone wants to take a shot at me,always know,that this girl is way ahead of you..Mindfully speaking...You see,I think with an unconditional heart and mindful soul so I don't judge people who make a mistake or say something wrong..No I don't troll people. ..I just go to that person very nicely and with the deep compassion that I have,I let them know what they're wrong about and guide them in the right direction...... Because this girl,has got too much pride and love for other human beings..Yeah,and you trolls that tried to knock me down......haaahaahaa,yeah nice try but didn't happen.........IT NEVER WILL BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF...... TROLLS,NOT HERE PLEASE...PLAY NICE OR DON'T play at alllllllllllllll Smilezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment